The Strategic Personal Growth Process
The Integrity of Life program follows a five-step Strategic Personal Growth process. Each step addresses several key guiding questions that are adapted to your specific needs, circumstances, and temperament.
- Assessing: Where do things stand right now? What are my signature strengths and challenges? What are the external opportunities and threats? What core values guide me?
- Visioning: What is my preferred future—the flourishing life I envision? What does this flourishing life feel like and look like? How can I optimize my potential?
- Planning: What goals and key strategies will help to close the gap between my current reality and envisioned, flourishing future? How will I mark and measure my progress?
- Acting: What actions, with whom, and by when are my top priority? What resources do I need to take these actions effectively?
- Renewing: What am I learning? What course-corrections are needed?
What are the results of the Strategic Growth Process?
Doing the Strategic Personal Growth work with commitment and consistency can yield powerful results.
- A sharp assessment of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges
- A clear articulation of your passion-driven life purpose
- A compelling vision for the flourishing life you choose to lead
- A well-defined personal mission
- Core values to guide you
- A Strategic Personal Growth™ plan that’s “SMART”—specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timelined
- A method for continuous review, improvement, and renewal